General Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance)
Unilliance Group is a vertically Integrated Home Textile & Apparel Fabric Manufacturing Company where we produce and export home textile solutions to our customers worldwide. Our manufacturing and operating facilities are in Sreepur, Gazipur, which is just outskirts of Dhaka. We are looking for well skilled, and experienced person for the post of General Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance).
- The candidate should have sound knowledge on Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Leave Management, Labor Laws, Management of Payroll /benefits/ facilities as supported by the prevailing Law of the country, Analysis of Man Machine Ratio, Analysis of Employee Efficiency related to Productivity, Analysis of Man Power Turnover with remedy, Preparation of Employee Job Description & KPI, Analysis of various Motivational & Entire Floor Management etc.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR & Admin strategy in line with the business plan as well as ensure HR & Admin plans to support the needs of the business which is flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Good experience of recruitment understand target hiring skills, sourcing, screening, negotiation candidates.
- Create and periodically review the HR policy and processes of the organizations and recommend suitable modifications.
- Face all kinds of audits as per COC and prepare/make ready documents regularly.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Monitor, evaluate and develop operation budgets relating to Administration within the department, expenditures for entire administrative operation in a cost effective manner.
- Address employee related issues, especially grievances and disciplinary procedures as per law.
- Formulate and review different policies depending on the organizations requirement. Implement policies & regulations.
- Directly responsible for Work activities of BSCI, SEDEX, OKEO-TEX, ACCORD, ALLIANCE, ISO, WRAP and others certification program.
- perform any kinds of legal assignments given by the management as and when required for the organization.
- Implement security policies, regulations, rules & norms and make sure that the environment of the company is safe for employer, employees and visitors.
- Ensure safety-security and compliance issues of factory & corporate office and coordinate them with concerned person.
- Other tasks as and when given by the management
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Factory HR Administration Compliance., Human Resources & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum Graduate
- Post Graduate/MBA in HRM will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act-2006 and Amendment act -2013 is must
- Should have sound knowledge in Accord & Alliance
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality
- Adaptable, pro-active, innovative and must be able to work under pressure independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have excellent people management skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
June 9, 2021
How to Apply:
Please select one of the followings
Apply through web click Apply Now button bellow
Send your CV with forwarding letter and recent photograph to the Head of HR, Unilliance Group Holdings Ltd, House- 33, Road-27, Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Application Deadline: June 19, 2021