Be the Leader being responsible for reliable innovations,
Position: LAB Manager
we are looking a dynamic personal to support below key functions as part of his responsibilities.
- Carry out incoming inspections on products and materials (Such as Fabric, Accessories, Zipper, etc.).
- Test the characteristics of textile products as well as the possibilities for their further processing and suitable areas of use.
- Ensure proper maintenance of laboratory conditions, safety procedures, equipment, instruments and supplies, files and records.
- Analysis the composition and the effect of chemical products.
- Test and improve existing products and processes.
- Cooperate in the development and testing of new products.
- Evaluate and interpret results and draw up test reports and certificates.
- Monitor production processes.
- Process queries and complaints.
- Set, operate and calibrate analytical instruments, equipment and related components, which may be extremely delicate and sensitive.
- Maintain and inspect the test equipment and laboratory facilities.
- Apply work and test procedures, taking into account the relevant standards.
- Participate in discussions of R&D and Quality improvement area based on data analysis and practical expertise of testing.
- Take into consideration the fundamentals of environmental protection, safety and health protection on the job.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garments Laboratory, Laboratory/ Testing, Textile Laboratory
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, technical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to lead the team and appraise & motivate the team members.
- Ability to achieve the target within short lead time.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Other benefit will be given as per company rules.
How to Apply:
Please select one of the followings
Apply through web click Apply Now button bellow
Send your CV with forwarding letter and recent photograph to the Head of HR, Unilliance Group Holdings Ltd, House- 33, Road-27, Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020